2.5.12

boots


After a quick trip to boots with my wonderful sisters "sherehan and Heba) next to the holly Masjed in al Madinah I ended up with it few protect i'd love to tell you all about it
all the toners I’ve ever used seemed really harsh to my skin I know a lot of people say that toner is an unnecessary step in your skincare routine, but I find that not only does a toner clean the last traces of makeup off my face, it also removes residue left over from my facial cleanser. I have tried dozens of cleansers,(clareans ,clean&clear,Avon..etc)but I haven't found one yet that removes all my makeup, leaves no residue, and keeps my skin clear without over-drying.  that toner and cream has turned out to be an excellent solution.I think that toner will become a regular part of my routine, I couldn’t be happier with it. this toner doesn’t have an overpowering scent, it’s mild, a little goes a long way, and it’s inexpensive(12 SR). It’s certified 100% organic, and the bottle looks nice

I have combination skin, you see, which means it’s dry in some places (forehead) and oily in others (hello, chin). and It’s hard to find a moisturizer that’s strong enough to hydrate my forehead while not causing my chin to break out like I’m 17 years old all over again.

 I’d love to hear your reviews of any products.
You have tried ? Do you like it? What’s your favorite? Do tell!

No comments: