15.2.12

hair cuffs from H&M

I think this hair cuff by H&M is completely and utterly brilliant.

I think it makes a messy ponytail infinitely more chic. I grab 3 for myself and 2 for my mom they cost 16sr each.and I feel like celebrating a million things,This past year, hair cuffs have been coveted by many fashionistas. I first saw hair cuffs last spring on Dries Van Noten runway models, and was enamored by their ability to instantly take a pony tail to a whole new level. H&M released this perfect hair cuff u can find then now in H&M stores in Saudi Arabia.

3 comments:

Ghadeer said...

love them !

Misha iCan said...

These are really cute, I love H amd M accessories :-), you have a really fun blog, love your style, xxx

!Welcome said...

H&M has always great accessories for sure!! and I think i'm getting myself some of these.