15.2.12

shoe


Anytime I see the word “asymmetric” on the Zara website, I get my hopes up that they’ve re-released these amazing pumps which sold out last year. Also, I don’t think that will ever happen, but in the meantime we have these black asymmetric peep toes to enjoy. These aren’t the same, of course, other than in the shape of the sides, but they are a lot of fun they cost 199sr.

also this last few month, I’ve been on the lookout for something similar. (I’ve also been keeping a close watch on eBay, but those shoes regularly sell for around 1500sr or 2000sr, which is just crazy! i can buy Louboutins for not much more than that!) These black courts from River Island aren’t quite the same but the asymmetric sides aren’t exactly the same either: the Zara version had a much steeper cutaway, which helped create that amazing shape. Still, they’re a step in the right direction, and while the pointed toe is a little too 80s for me, but i have found them in Riyadh for sell 95sr. and they hurt so much i couldn't wear them yet 

No comments: