16.12.11

I love dresses

One of my big projects this past week was cleaning out/re-organizing my closet(s). My bedroom has two (three very soon) closets, and every single one is now completely packed. (I don't know what will happen when I get married...maybe he can have a few nice trash bags...bwahaha.)
One closet is entirely dedicated to my dresses. I love dresses. People are always asking why I dress up all the time, but really, throwing on a dress is much easier/faster than picking out jeans/top/shoes/belt/etc.


one of my close to heart dresses from Eliza J

I love this almost watercolor print dress - its perfect! Runs true to size, fits beautifully, very flattering and quite comfortable. It comes with a thin metallic belt which is a nice touch and has pockets - which is always a plus to me. Very pretty and got tons of compliments for it


No comments: